IMPORTANT! There are problem with Paper Rift running on Mozilla Firefox, so please run it on Google Chrome. I planning make this game executable so this problem will be fixed soon.
About this game
Paper Rift (temporary title) is a experimental game made when I was learning Vue.js framework. Concept of this game is loosely based on Hereos 3 gameplay. There is campaign map where you can travel through land searching for enemies. When you find it, the battle begins on hexagonal board. Between battles you can upgrade your camp (recruting new units or upgrade existing)
Because game is only a experiment of framework, it may have some bugs. I tried to eliminate all of then, but I could miss something. If you find one, please post comment here or contact me directly.
- Campaign map allowing you travel through kingdom
- Build structures in camp (up to 16 slots for buildings)
- Upgrading units (5 units: Archers, Cavalry, Swordmen, Axemen and King)
- Battles with enemies
- Earning gold for winning battle
- Random events (for now it's only one)
I don't exclude that it will do following features:
- Build the city/castle on campaign map
- Developing city (in Heroes 3 style or like camp in game)
- Siege of the city/castle
- Random events on campaign map and in the battle
- Bandits camp's
- More units
It's mostly depends on how many players will play the game and want to me continuing development.
|Published||102 days ago|
|Tags||2D, comic, Fantasy, Fighting, Funny, Medieval, Turn-based|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average duration||A few minutes|